New Year, New YOU!


2016 is right around the corner, which means a fresh start is on your horizon!  What are you going to do for yourself next year?

Six months ago, I made a decision to improve my health, nutrition and fitness: I purchased T25 with a month of Shakeology and joined a challenge group.  It was hard and I struggled with making healthier decisions, but it was SO worth it!  The group offered so much support and accountability, and motivated me to push play every day on my workout.  I learned what it meant to eat clean, how to meal prep and saying "no" to junk food became easier each week.  I went from being tired most of the time, depressed and embarrassed of my appearance to a happier mom, wife and friend with more energy, confidence and a fit body!


  

You have to want to change, more than you want to stay the same.

Now my mission (and joy) is to help others change their lives for the better by improving their health and nutrition and creating new habits.  I am kicking off a NEW YEAR, NEW YOU challenge group January 4th for anyone ready to make a change!


This group is a closed online support and accountability group where I will help to match you up with the fitness program that meets your needs. Then each participant will be required to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the 4 weeks. My goal is to teach you how to make clean eating a lifestyle change vs a crash diet. I will teach you how to fuel your body for energy instead of comfort, I will share meal plans, recipes, snack ideas and more with you. Each day you will log into the group to find a tip from me or another coach, accountability from others in the group and motivation to keep going when you would rather not.

The group is going to be a select group of motivated people who are ready to change! If you invest in the program, I will see you through til the end! There is no looking back! It's time to say goodbye to the old you and HELLO to a new YOU in 2016! Are you in?



~M


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment