Easy Baked Pork-chops



These pork-chops are super easy to make and 21 Day Fix approved.  When I get tired of eating baked chicken, I like to switch over to baked pork-chops! 


I like to make my own seasoning (so I know exactly what I'm eating).  Most of the time I just throw seasonings together and hope for the best like my mom and nana used to do.  But for you guys I tried my best to measure what I used this time!


This blend has a good flavor and is quick to pull together.  You can store the excess in an air tight container to use again.

Ingredients:
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes (or onion powder)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or minced garlic)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground thyme
- 1/4 tsp crushed Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- dash of red pepper flakes 


For the chops, spray a glass dish with olive oil, season them on both sides, then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

On the 21 Day Fix meal plan, this meal pictured equals one red (protein), one green (vegetable) and two yellow (carbs).  All the seasonings used are free.

~M



No comments:

Post a Comment