Wedding Progress

(floral and reception inspiration)

The wedding planning is coming along nicely and we haven't encountered any bumps in the road as of yet. So far, items I have completed and checked off my list are booking the preacher, the DJ, the photographer, the florist, decided on flowers, ordered the cake, secured the tent and chair rentals, booked the honeymoon, sent out save the dates, decided on bridesmaid dresses and I found my dress! We have been accumulating jars and various items for the reception decorations, and I have been working on our invitation design.

The one major item we still have to decide on is the food. This is going to be our largest expense (since it was one item not included in what we won) and it has been stressing me out the most! With every catering company I call for pricing estimates, they're all a minimum of $10 per person. Considering we will have between 200 and 300 guests, that's at least $2,000 and at most $3,000! Oh my..


(cake design we have chosen)

Maybe we should just eat cake! :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm fine just eating cake. The cake is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete