Wedding Planning

For the past year or so I have been addicted to reading wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Once Wed and 100 Layer Cake. They are full of inspiration and ideas for brides, and they also feature real weddings and the latest fashions. I visit these sites daily to soak up every bit of their loveliness and find inspiration for my own upcoming wedding.

A few elements of our wedding we are planning to do ourselves, such as the invitations, centerpieces and decorations. We want an elegant feel but with rustic, country charm.




We are so lucky to have friends and family who are more than willing to help us create and execute our ideas for the big day, and who have been instrumental in the planning process. My future mother-in-law is an amazing woman and has been a huge help in keeping me sane! Just when I feel like I'm about to stress out about something, she mentions a way of helping me or that one of her friends wants to be of service to us and help with the wedding.


Did I mention we entered a contest through our local radio station and won our wedding for free?? More on that later..

No comments:

Post a Comment