This recipe is quick, easy AND flavorful!! Not to mention, this salsa can be used on other dishes such as tacos, fish or chicken, or even alone as a dip.
Total Time: 30 min.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 1 pork chop each
2 medium ripe peaches, peeled, chopped
¼ medium red onion, chopped
1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeds and veins removed, chopped
¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
½ tsp. hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
4 (4-oz.) center-cut pork chops, lean, boneless
¼ tsp. sea salt
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
1. Combine peaches, onion, jalapeño, red pepper flakes, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and cilantro; mix well. Set aside.
2. Preheat grill or broiler on high.
3. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
4. Grill or broil chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
5. Top pork chops evenly with salsa; serve immediately.
Drop a comment and let me know what you think!